Busha was established in 2018 as a digital currency exchange platform where consumers and merchants can trade digital currencies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum. Busha has made efforts to be a trusted company in this domain and ensure that our platform is easy to use, accessible and user-friendly. Our focus is to use innovation and efficiency to build an open financial system.
We look for a few things across all hires we make at Busha, regardless of role or team. We assess whether a candidate demonstrates our values: Clear Communication, Positive Energy, Efficient Execution, and Continuous Learning.
Role: Digital Marketing Manager
Job Location: Lagos - Remote
Overview: We are looking for a motivated and result-driven Digital Marketing Manager to join our marketing team to drive mobile acquisition; you will be responsible for setting up, implementing, and managing the overall company’s digital marketing strategy. Your central goal is to develop, implement, track, and optimise our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
You will work with other cross-functional team members and rely heavily on qualitative and quantitative data to make informed decisions. Your duties will also include maintaining open communication with other departments during the whole process.
- Design and oversee all aspects of the marketing department, including our marketing database, email, and other advertising campaigns
- Plan, implement and monitor all digital marketing campaigns, including SEO/SEM, and display advertising across all digital networks.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets
- Identify trends and insights, and optimise spending and performance based on insights.
- Develop strategies that drive customers to the app store for acquisitions
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages that would optimise mobile downloads and acquisition
- Suggest activities for improving the quality of content online
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance
- Stay up to date with the latest technology, industry and market trends, and best practices
The ideal candidate must have;
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a Digital Marketing Manager with experience in mobile acquisition
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of analytics tools and MMPs (E.g., Google analytics, AppsFlyer, Firebase, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Ad serving tools
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Up to date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing
Nice to haves;
- Copywriting abilities
- Have an idea of what good design is
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and collaborate with a team